Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello Again

Writing these days is hit or miss. I'm in the process of moving from Georgia to Kentucky, which is a pretty huge undertaking and has therefore taken the majority of my creative thinking juices for the past several weeks. Howsoever, I'm pleased to be on our way to owning a home again and living in Louisville, KY, which is a fantastic city of which I am thrilled to become a resident.

Just when I thought it would be another month before I was able to focus on West again, the urge to write hit me today as did the desire to share another chapter with you, so here I am at Panera hoping to do both in the short time I have to work before my duties at home call me forth.

As before, I give this disclaimer: this is a rough draft of chapter two. As rough as they come. Like it, love it, hate it, it's okay. I've figured out that putting it out there makes me feel productive, like there's a piece of it that made it out of my hands. I'm sure someday I'll review this blog and scrutinize the choice, but for now, I'll ignore my future self and post away.

Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts, please...